Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Father's Old Man - Part 2

When my father sent his article about his "old man" to two national daily newspapers, he didn't expect that both papers would publish it during Father's Day of 2000! Although this article, published in the Philippine Daily Enquirer, didn't include the photos, this article was on the front page. (Please click on the photo to read the article.)
(I only found out about these published articles when my dad showed them to me that memorable Father's Day! He didn't even tell us he wrote and sent them out for publication.)

I was planning on putting these entries on Father's Day.... but then again, why wait! This just goes to show that we can honor our fathers anytime.... even in death. I just hope I can measure up to my own father.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home