Friday, October 13, 2006

My favorite b&w photo

during the olden days, my family (minus the little princess, who wasn't born then yet) loves going to Luneta on weekends. during these outings, sometimes we had our pictures taken. in this
particular instance, i (that cute little thing there at the middle of the pic) was caught doing something i loved to do as a child. in fact, this is the only proof (aside from me having an overbite!) that shows i ever did this "thing"....that's why this is my favorite b&w photo. can you guess what it was i loved doing?
Answer: I used to suck my right ring and middle fingers! Hehehehehehe.
(Similar to thumbsucking except that it wasn't the thumb involved.)
Unidentified girl in pic was our nanny.
Check out the socks on my dad...cool huh?
Photo circa 1957

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home