Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Looks vs. Image

For the observant reader, you might've noticed the new look of my blog. Actually, i was planning on having my own look even during the first time i created this blog. However, at that time, i didn't have enough knowledge and skills about how blogs work... i settled for using one of the available ready-made templates that particularly appealed to me.
Now, after almost a month of almost daily entries, i still don't have the knowledge and skill to do it... but jon does!!! ...and so, i asked him to help me. What you see now is the fruit of hours of testing several outlines, numerous colors and styles, and many, many changes. (i'm just grateful jon is very patient! hehehehehe).

with the new look, do you think i'd change my image? ...i don't think so....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home