Thursday, December 28, 2006

Internet Servers Down.... Unfair (?)

when i tried to go online earlier today and post entries to my blog, i found it difficult to connect through the internet... later, i found out that most local internet providers are down because undersea cables were affected by a recent underwater earth quake in Taiwan. i haven't posted since my last entry in the morning of Dec 26.... and i have soooo much to post!!!
i have been jokingly called "madaya" (unfair) by jon because it is not always true that the date of my posts are the dates when i actually posted them.... but then i figured, i had those things in my mind to post when i thought about them, so why can't i date them according to when they happened??? besides, when i decided to do this blog, i intended this to be my online diary or journal... and being the OC that i am, there has to be some sort of organization of my thoughts... also, i think that's precisely the reason why the "Post Options" button is there!!! hehehehehehe!!!
tonight, jon and i picked up noel from his condotel and brought him with us to the company Christmas Party of Nini, Roberta, and Rica's companies. we were guests at the party and although we left ahead of most - the party started quite late because they didn't close shop for the day - we had a fun time drinking Chinese tea, which i prepared, eating the sumptous spread, and watching the presentations and the games.... we even got good exchange gift gifts!!!
after bringing Noel back to his condotel, we arrived home quite late.... our internet server was still down.....


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

Wow, NOEL looks very familiar to me~ I'm sure I met him before, but now that I see his picture, I DO remember him~ It's great that you keep in touch with all your close friends~

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home